Spill Proof Kitchen Counter Pop Up With 20A (TR) Duplex Power/2USB (AC) receptacle – Brass.
NEW PRODUCT COMING SOON
Spill Proof Kitchen Counter Pop Up With 20A (TR) Duplex Power/2USB (AC) receptacle, Brass
Great for Kitchen counters, kitchen islands, desktops, home office, schools, retail outlets and hotel rooms.
The Lew Electric PUR20-B-AC-USB countertop pop up power outlet is designed to be hidden in a kitchen countertop or any other indoor surface where it is not possible or convenient to have a wall outlet. When in the closed position the outlet is hidden under the counter. When power is needed, simply press down on the spring-loaded top and the cylindrical unit raises up. The duplex outlet is 20 Amp rated, has two USB ports (1 Type A & 1 Type C) and has tamper resistant (TR) plugs.
The PUR is spill proof when in the closed position. The brass colored metal top holds up to heavy traffic and beautifully accents a wide color range of stone countertops. Installation is a breeze and only requires a single round hole to be cut into the countertop. No other tools are required.
Installation Guide – PUR Countertop Box:
- Color: Brass metal top
- Black outlet: 125V-20A (TR) Duplex Power/2USB (AC) Receptacle.
- USB Ports: 1 Type A (Class 2 QC3.0) AND 1 Type C (Class 2 PD2.0+QC3.0)
- Tamper resistant (TR) plugs
- ETL listed for USA installations, # 4004534
- cETL listed for Canada installation, # 4004534
- CSA approved for Canada, #C22.2
- Conforms to UL standard 962A
- UL listed receptacle, # E491706
- Water protection: IP 54 Spill proof rated
- Waterproof gasket under bezel *Consult with electrician and inspector before ordering
- Cover Diameter: 4 7/8″ round
- Cutout size: 3 3/4″ round, ***It is recommended to have the product in hand before cutting***
- Pop up height: 5 1/2″
- Under counter depth when closed: 8 3/4″
- Works in counter thickness: 3/8″ – 2 3/16″
- 9 foot corded 3 prong flat plug
- Install using a licensed electrician
- Designed for indoor installations only
- Includes matching brass trim ring
- 1 year warranty