Outdoor Kitchen Countertop Box with Stainless Push Button Cover; Fully IP66 Rated
The OB-2-CT-SP is a weatherproof countertop box for covered outdoor kitchens. It is fully IP66 rated when in the closed position. When in use, a 20 amp GFCI receptacle provides protection under a rust resistant stainless steel alloy cover. The cover uses a push button to open and close the lid. Installation is easy, requiring only a single rectangular cut in the countertop. The bottom portion of the box is secured to the underside of the countertop with a metal flange and four stainless screws. In the bottom of the plastic box is a drain hole to eliminate any water that may egress into the box. The OB-2-CT-SP is a fully ETL listed plug and play unit and includes a nine foot 20 AMP plug.
- Intertek IP66 RATED BOX (when in closed position)
- UL Listed Receptacle: E473428
- Tamper Proof opening
- Includes weather resistant U.L. listed receptacle
- Patent protected
- Stainless Steel #316: increases general corrosion resistance, improves resistance to pitting from chloride ion solutions, and provides increased strength at elevated temperatures.
- COVER DIMENSIONS: 6.8125 L X 5.625 W
- Includes 9 foot 20amp cord
Certifications and Compliances
- ETL LISTED 4004534
- Conforms to UL STD 962A AND 943
- Certified to CSA STD C22.2#308 & 144.1