Round PVC box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included) ADAPTER RING NOT INCLUDED The Lew Electric FB is a round PVC floor box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″
Category: FB, PUFP Covers and Boxes, PVC Box & Accessories, PVC Floor Boxes and Accessories for Concrete Round
Round PVC box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included) ADAPTER RING NOT INCLUDED
The Lew Electric FB is a round PVC floor box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, and a pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included). The adapter ring is not included and is sold separately. Please see installation instructions below:
- Set floor box on level surface or secure to form with screws at the four pre molded corner holes.
- Solvent cement conduit into corresponding holes in box.
- Pull wiring through into the floor box.
- Attach concrete cover and seal vacant holes with cemented plugs provided.
- Pour concrete to desired depth.
- Remove and discard concrete cover. Use a hand saw to cut box above the set concrete.
- Attach cover assembly (see approved covers below) to leveling ring (part # LRA-U sold separately or provided when FBKIT is purchased) using screws provided with that cover. Affix wiring in the box to the device (not provided.)
- PVC glue the exterior of the leveling ring and place cover and leveling ring assembly inside floor box and set in place.
- If this box is used for low voltage and line voltage, a partition must be used (part # FBDIV.) Prior to installing partition, take inside measurement from bottom to top of box. Deduct the measurement of the box against the height of the partition and allow an extra 1/8” for slight variation and proper fit to the leveling ring. Mark this length on the partition measuring from top to bottom and make a horizontal cut across partition. This cut should always be towards the bottom of the partition, and not the top (narrower side.) Partition is notched at the top to fit along inside groove of leveling ring. Drop partition in the slotted channel of the floor box. Note that when covers are used for both line and low voltage simultaneously, the low voltage connections are made loose in the box (connection will be made underneath the cover)and are on the side of the partition with the least amount of cubic inch capacity.
- Approved covers for use with LEW part # LRA include: DCF-1-X-GFI, PFC series, and TCP series covers.
- When using the FB series box with our PUFP “pop-up” covers, use part # PUFP-LRA (sold separately) for the leveling ring instead of part # LRA. Follow step #8 for gluing to box.
- Our covers along with our part# LRA-U will also fit into a Carlon or Krayloy brand round PVC box as well.
1 year warranty