MULTICONNECT is a multi-use flush-to-floor outlet that provides easy access to power, voice and data connections in unobstructed flush to floor required applications. The attractive appearance and innovative design create option flexibility and functionality. Using a four inch core drill eliminates costly labor intensive saw cutting, chiselling/regrouting of a square hole. Future removal and re-installation is easily accomplished if required.
- Totally enclosed and partitioned compartments for Power / Voice / Data in one unit
- UL 2 hour fire rating
- 4 to 10 jacks for Voice and Data in one unit
- Threaded conduit openings reduce the risk of tampering (or need for access to connections) in ceiling space below
- Terminations are accessible from the top of the unit
- Receptacle can be Isolated Ground, GFI, or spec grade, fed with one or two circuits
- Fits a four inch round hole snugly and seals to ensure fire separation and structural integrity
- Completely flush with 1/4 inch carpet or other flooring
- Finish available in stainless steel, brass or black
- Fast, simple installation (locknut eliminates need for concrete anchors)
- Can be installed through floor before or after carpet installation
The Multiconnect™ name, logo and product designs are registered trademarks of Multiconnect Outlets Inc. U.S. Patent 5,705,772 & CDN. Patent 2215441.
Lew Electric® is a licensed user of the Multiconnect logo and trademark and authorized distributor of Multiconnect products.