MULTICONNECT outlets from NOCOM. The completely flush-to-floor outlet, that provides power, voice and data connections through a single unit. Innovative by design and easily installed, the Multiconnect units are the choice of architects, designers, mechanical and electrical contractors for office towers, big box stores, schools, retirement homes, museums and art galleries.
Poured In-Slab Outlets can be completely flush with concrete floors or adjusted to be flush with various floor finishes, after concrete is poured.
- Set in place, connect conduits, level and pour concrete flush with top of plastic forming cover
- After pour, remove plastic cover and adjust to desired height
- Connect devices, and install finish plate.
- Totally enclosed and partitioned compartments for Power / Voice / Data in one unit
- 4 to 10 jacks for Voice and Data in one unit
- Terminations are accessible from the top of the unit
- Receptacle can be Isolated Ground, GFI, or spec grade, fed with one or two circuits
- Finish available in stainless steel, brass or black
The Multiconnect™ name, logo and product designs are registered trademarks of Multiconnect Outlets Inc. U.S. Patent 5,705,772 & CDN. Patent 2215441.
Lew Electric® is a licensed user of the Multiconnect logo and trademark and authorized distributor of Multiconnect products.