Stainless Steel, pop out counter top plate assembly, with 20 amp (TR) GFI receptacle The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-SS features two 20 amp GFI power receptacles, waterproof gasket, tamper resistant outlets, and is ETL listed; perfect for kitchens. When clos
Stainless Steel, pop out counter top plate assembly, with 20 amp (TR) GFI receptacle
The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-SS features two 20 amp GFI power receptacles, waterproof gasket, tamper resistant outlets, and is ETL listed; perfect for kitchens. When closed this box is almost flush with the table and with so many color choices will fit into the decor of any setting. To open simply push the button and hold till it is fully open and the latch will will keep it locked in the tilted position so you can plug in your power, to close push the button again and push shut till it latches. The PUFP-CT is an economical table box that can be used in a variety of settings where you need a couple power outlets including; conference tables, waiting areas, kitchens, bars, and much more. Installation is easy and allows this to be installed almost anywhere on any table surface, simply cut your hole and drop the box in and secure with 2 screws. The power must be hardwired to the outlet in the table box, please consult an electrician. *Includes back box shown in picture.
SpecificationsAll counter top plates 4 7/8″ W x 4 3/4″ L x 3 1/2″ H and include PUFP-WB boxFEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL recognized 498, 514A, 943, 1059, and NEC 210.52(C). CUL recognized 22.2 #’s 42, 158, and 18.1-04.
- UL Listed Receptacle: E60120
- Pops up when in use
- Hides in the box when not in use
- Complies with NEC code 406.5(E) for use in counter tops
- For residential or commercial applications
- Installs in kitchen countertops, desk tops, tables, and similar surfaces
- Scrub water tight construction
- All PUFP style supplied with tamper resistant receptacles