Off-White, pop out counter top plate assembly, with 15 amp (TR) duplex power/2 USB receptacle The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-2USB features two USB charging ports and two 15 amp power receptacles to handle your power and charging needs. The 2 USB charging po
Off-White, pop out counter top plate assembly, with 15 amp (TR) duplex power/2 USB receptacle
The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-2USB features two USB charging ports and two 15 amp power receptacles to handle your power and charging needs. The 2 USB charging ports share 3.6A and are smart ports, they automatically adjust to your device to charge the perfect amount. The box has a waterproof gasket under the bezel to keep water out, tamper proof outlets, and is ETL listed; perfect for kitchens. Keep your laptop and phone always charged with the PUFP-CT-2USB. To open simply push the button and hold till it is full open and the latch will will keep it locked in the tilted position so you can plug in your power, to close push the button again and push shut till it latches. The PUFP-CT-2USB is an economical table box that can be used in a variety of settings where you need power and USB charging ports including; conference tables, waiting areas, kitchens, bars, and much more. Installation is easy and allows this to be installed almost anywhere on any table surface, simply cut your hole and drop the box in and secure with 2 screws. The power must be hardwired to the outlet in the table box, please consult an electrician. *Includes back box in picture.
SpecificationsAll counter top plates 47/8 W x 43/4 L x 31/2 H and include PUFP-WB boxFeatures and Benefits
- UL recognized 498, 514A, 943, 1059, and NEC 210.52(C). CUL recognized 22.2 #’s 42, 158, and 18.1-04.
- UL Listed Receptacle: E60120
- Pops up when in use
- Hides in the box when not in use
- Complies with NEC code 406.5(E) for use in counter tops
- For residential or commercial applications
- Installs in kitchen countertops, desk tops, tables, and similar surfaces
- Scrub water tight construction
- All PUFP style supplied with tamper resistant receptacles