Kitchen Countertop Pop Up 20A GFI Protected Power Outlet, Black Great for Kitchen counters, kitchen islands , desktops, home office, schools, retail outlets and hotel rooms. Key Features: Eliminates dangerous cords hanging from kitchen count
Kitchen Countertop Pop Up 20A GFI Protected Power Outlet, Black
Great for Kitchen counters, kitchen islands , desktops, home office, schools, retail outlets and hotel rooms.
The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-BK is a power outlet pop up box designed to be hidden in your kitchen countertop or any location that might encounter water. When in the closed position all you see is a black top with chrome trim, when you need power simply press the button and the outlet pops up so you can plug in. The outlet is 20 Amp rated, integrated GFCI protection, tamper resistant (TR) plugs, and a weather resistant (WR) outlet. The pop up features an IP44 water rating and is splash rated for wet location installations, there is also a gasket under the bezel to keep water from getting underneath the pop up.
The pop up was specifically designed to meet code for kitchen and wet location installations, it meets National Electrical Code (NEC) 406.5E for countertop use in the USA and Canada. The outlet is tamper proof and is UL listed, the pop up as a complete unit is ETL listed for USA installations and cETL and CSA approved for Canada installations.
The pop up only needs 2.25” of space under a 3cm countertop, and requires a 4 1/16” x 4 1/16” hole to be cut to be installed. Included is a metal back box that attaches to the underside of your countertop with glue for stone, or screws for wood. The outlet does not have a power cord, simply hardwire your power into the outlet by first running it through the knockouts in the rear of the back box.
The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-BK meets code for kitchen countertop installations but can also be used in any other potentially wet location that requires recessed power such as airports, restaurants, bars, and hotels
The PUFP-CT is an economical table box that can be used in a variety of settings where you need a couple power outlets including; conference tables, waiting areas, kitchens, bars, and much more. Installation is easy and allows this to be installed almost anywhere on any table surface, simply cut your hole and drop the box in and secure with 2 screws. The power must be hardwired to the outlet in the table box, please consult an electrician. *Includes back box shown in picture.
SpecificationsAll counter top plates 4 7/8″ W x 4 3/4″ L x 3 1/2″ H and include PUFP-WB box
- UL recognized 498, 514A, 943, 1059, and NEC 210.52(C). CUL recognized 22.2 #’s 42, 158, and 18.1-04.
- UL Listed Receptacle: E60120
- Pops up when in use
- Hides in the box when not in use
- For residential or commercial applications
- Installs in kitchen countertops, desk tops, tables, and similar surfaces
- Scrub water tight construction
- All PUFP style supplied with tamper resistant receptacles
Certifications and Compliances
PUFP Series Safety and Certifications:
- Weather resistant (WR) outlet
- Meets 2014 NEC code 406.5E for countertops
- ETL listed for USA installations, # 4004534
- cETL listed for Canada installation, # 4004534
- CSA approved for Canada, #C22.2
- Conforms to UL 514A and 498
- UL listed receptacle, # E60120
- Water protection: IP54 Spill proof rated top
- Tamper resistant (TR) plugs
- Gasket under bezel to keep water out
- RoHS and Proposition 65 compliant
- 1 year warranty