Round PVC box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included) ADAPTER RING INCLUDED The Lew Electric FBKIT is a round PVC floor box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″
Category: Commercial, FB, PUFP Covers and Boxes, PVC Box & Accessories, PVC Boxes and Accessories for Concrete Round Floor Boxes, PVC Floor Boxes and Accessories for Concrete Round, Residential
Round PVC box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included) ADAPTER RING INCLUDED
The Lew Electric FBKIT is a round PVC floor box with (2) 3/4″ hubs, (2) 1″ hubs, (2) 3/4″ reducers, (4) 1/2″ reducers, and a pre-formed partitioning slot (slide not included). The LRA-U adapter ring is included as a kit. Please see installation instructions below:
- Set floor box on level surface or secure to form with screws at the four pre molded corner holes.
- Solvent cement conduit into corresponding holes in box.
- Pull wiring through into the floor box.
- Attach concrete cover and seal vacant holes with cemented plugs provided.
- Pour concrete to desired depth.
- Remove and discard concrete cover. Use a hand saw to cut box above the set concrete.
- Attach cover assembly (see approved covers below) to included leveling ring (part # LRA-U) using screws provided with that cover. Affix wiring in the box to the device (not provided.)
- PVC glue the exterior of the leveling ring and place cover and leveling ring assembly inside floor box and set in place.
- If this box is used for low voltage and line voltage, a partition must be used (part # FBDIV.) Prior to installing partition, take inside measurement from bottom to top of box. Deduct the measurement of the box against the height of the partition and allow an extra 1/8” for slight variation and proper fit to the leveling ring. Mark this length on the partition measuring from top to bottom and make a horizontal cut across partition. This cut should always be towards the bottom of the partition, and not the top (narrower side.) Partition is notched at the top to fit along inside groove of leveling ring. Drop partition in the slotted channel of the floor box. Note that when covers are used for both line and low voltage simultaneously, the low voltage connections are made loose in the box (connection will be made underneath the cover)and are on the side of the partition with the least amount of cubic inch capacity.
- Approved covers for use with LEW part # LRA include: DCF-1-X-GFI, PFC series, and TCP series covers.
- Our covers along with LRA-U will fit into a Carlon or Krayloy brand round PVC box as.
1 year warranty